Write a sad story in 6 words...
peacefulHug92
February 9th, 2018
NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.
I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕
Hit send, then hit a tree
PineappleTea77
March 22nd, 2022
you used me then hurt me
dynamicPear550
March 22nd, 2022
@peacefulHug92
We were, and then we weren't
dynamicPear550
March 22nd, 2022
@dynamicPear550
young and free?
what a lie.
load more
ImThatOneFriend
March 23rd, 2022
@peacefulHug92
Were best friends, now complete strangers.
Aliceiin3rdwonderland
March 23rd, 2022
She cried and went to sleep
mytwistedsoul
March 29th, 2022
The taste of heartache and war
mytwistedsoul
March 30th, 2022
Sorry - you have no redeeming qualities
March 30th, 2022
@peacefulHug92 "I remember being your favourite person."
GiGi52
March 30th, 2022
The world is in a mess.
Litepanda
March 31st, 2022
We both in love yet apart
BlackHorse1111
March 31st, 2022
I’m a forever yearning soul, unfulfilled.
load more
BlackVelvet1
March 31st, 2022
@peacefulHug92
Hurt and mistreated, but never defeated
lazyKatz
March 31st, 2022
@BlackVelvet1
Sadly She Couldn't Have A Baby
load more
Allysen12
March 31st, 2022
bruised, beaten, bleeding, crying, boyfriend......murderer