Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: Flowingstreams
Flowingstreams December 14th, 2019

Wins lottery!

Then loses ticket.

User Profile: GMasters
GMasters December 14th, 2019

i never learned how to love

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPearCrumble
SweetPearCrumble December 15th, 2019

@GMasters

That's a blessing

1 reply
User Profile: jenny0101
jenny0101 January 6th, 2020

@SweetPearCrumble

I can't relate but don't know why I felt you

load more
load more
User Profile: SummerNightDream
SummerNightDream December 14th, 2019

How sad, we became strangers again.

User Profile: HunterRose
HunterRose December 15th, 2019

One space left, two needed it.

2 replies
User Profile: SweetPearCrumble
SweetPearCrumble January 6th, 2020

@HunterRose

That is awful

User Profile: SweetPearCrumble
SweetPearCrumble January 6th, 2020

@HunterRose

That is awful

load more
User Profile: grillme
grillme December 15th, 2019

I ran over a chicken today.

December 15th, 2019

People don't care about after death

User Profile: InventiveVase4221
InventiveVase4221 December 15th, 2019

We want until we have it

User Profile: SweetPearCrumble
SweetPearCrumble December 15th, 2019

Women sexually harrassed by former protector.

User Profile: dapperGrapefruit6319
dapperGrapefruit6319 December 15th, 2019

I think I still miss him

4 replies
User Profile: SweetPearCrumble
SweetPearCrumble December 15th, 2019

@dapperGrapefruit6319

Chances are , he was trash, you will be better off without him

3 replies
User Profile: dapperGrapefruit6319
dapperGrapefruit6319 December 15th, 2019

@SweetPearCrumble you are correct, which is why I don't understand why I still feel this way. Like I know he was trash and if he called me up I'd kick him to the curb, so why do I still miss him?

2 replies
User Profile: SweetPearCrumble
SweetPearCrumble December 16th, 2019

@dapperGrapefruit6319

You miss the way he made you feel at times or things you did. Those moments can also happen with others but missing those few lovely moments will still hurt like crazy but the pain fades with time. :)

User Profile: Rosemary1212
Rosemary1212 December 16th, 2019

@dapperGrapefruit6319

perhaps you need a mental break from your love life and focus on something that makes you happy and that isn

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Rosemary1212
Rosemary1212 December 15th, 2019

Goodbye walls, goodbye home, goodbye sanity

1 reply
User Profile: GoldenMirage99
GoldenMirage99 January 6th, 2020

I never forgot our beautiful memories

load more