Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: Wildflower257
Wildflower257 January 6th, 2020

I hate you, I love you.

User Profile: lonelykitten24
lonelykitten24 January 6th, 2020

We are family;, you forgot me

User Profile: Methodic
Methodic January 6th, 2020

Loves deeply, leaves anyway, to survive.

User Profile: CoolWinds
CoolWinds January 6th, 2020

My yesterdays prevent having a tomorrow

User Profile: SummerNightDream
SummerNightDream January 6th, 2020

I mask my pain with smiles.

User Profile: driftingship
driftingship January 6th, 2020

Forgot to pay my phone again...

User Profile: tinycactus809
tinycactus809 January 6th, 2020

I gave everything, but got nothing.

User Profile: Wildflower257
Wildflower257 January 6th, 2020

Waking up from a beautiful dream.

User Profile: CoolWinds
CoolWinds January 6th, 2020

Watch me trying to go nowhere

User Profile: SweetPearCrumble
SweetPearCrumble January 6th, 2020

I internalized my worthlessness and weap.

1 reply
User Profile: Helpme10
Helpme10 September 11th, 2020

@SweetPearCrumble

My story exactly. How did you know?

load more