Write a sad story in 6 words...
peacefulHug92
February 9th, 2018
NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.
I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕
Hit send, then hit a tree
Dawn04
August 7th, 2019
Bullies think their victim is wrong.
lazyKatz
August 7th, 2019
Remembering Happy Times Causes Me Upset
integrityblues
August 7th, 2019
Too early to go to sleep.
Dawn04
August 7th, 2019
Grieving parents buy child size coffin.
floreral67
August 7th, 2019
Tina prays to wake next day
lazyKatz
August 7th, 2019
Tomorrow May Be A Better Day
floreral67
August 7th, 2019
The plants will wither and die.
lazyKatz
August 7th, 2019
The Seeds Replant And Return Again
I'm getting mixed up it should be sad, I am a muppett
Dawn04
August 7th, 2019
Some people like to make drama.
1 reply
floreral67
August 7th, 2019
@Dawn04 it is about writing a sad story after all, right?
load more
Dawn04
August 7th, 2019
Girl crying alone during a memorial.