Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: usedItUp
usedItUp January 26th, 2022

Humans: most dangerous animals on earth.

User Profile: usedItUp
usedItUp January 26th, 2022

There is no God, never was.

User Profile: MusicalBug
MusicalBug January 26th, 2022

He said goodbye. I said nothing.

User Profile: BasketCase505
BasketCase505 January 26th, 2022

One day, I will end life.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 26th, 2022

Do you still believe in humanity?

User Profile: usedItUp
usedItUp January 26th, 2022

I do not.. believe in humanity.

User Profile: RayniLayne13
RayniLayne13 January 26th, 2022

But then I remembered- you're gone.

User Profile: MateuDIAngelo
MateuDIAngelo January 26th, 2022

I don't think im coming home

User Profile: greenAvocado14
greenAvocado14 January 28th, 2022

Supposedly loved me, but hurt me.

User Profile: worldwidecutie11
worldwidecutie11 January 28th, 2022

I am alive, guilty of breathing.

User Profile: NOnEMus
NOnEMus January 30th, 2022

Where’d everyone go? They … left me

User Profile: caringVision4535
caringVision4535 February 12th, 2022

I had to leave my bed.

load more
User Profile: BeautifulSun298501
BeautifulSun298501 January 27th, 2022

The wound swallowed the wounded soul

User Profile: specialStrawberry2178
specialStrawberry2178 January 27th, 2022

And then Ironman went away forever.