Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 9th, 2019

Sadly Sold Out Of Sparkles Today

3 replies
User Profile: floreral67
floreral67 August 9th, 2019

@lazyKatz very good we are used to that line and shortages ov every kind. For us it is normality...

User Profile: floreral67
floreral67 August 9th, 2019

@lazyKatz a child once asked me for a nickle...i was in a bad mood and I told him who is going to give ME a nicle? And he answered: me, here I give you a nickle!

User Profile: floreral67
floreral67 August 9th, 2019

@lazyKatz sarcasm is in our nature ;)

load more
User Profile: floreral67
floreral67 August 9th, 2019

Sadly the world is just fake

1 reply
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 9th, 2019

@floreral67

The world is real enough, it's true that some people are not as genuine as they could be.

Sandas Brand New Dress Has Shrunk

or maybe she has being dipping in the biscuit tin

load more
User Profile: floreral67
floreral67 August 9th, 2019

Tina fears she becomes fat bitch

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 9th, 2019

One thinks Tinas tongue Needs Removing!

2 replies
User Profile: floreral67
floreral67 August 9th, 2019

@lazyKatz back to dark ages torture

User Profile: floreral67
floreral67 August 9th, 2019

@lazyKatz it's not so hard at all, a report, flag, or a frown from the "ambassador" and poof gone is my account banned, everyone happy again and breathing releaved :), so simple amd fun. I imagine the satisfaction of those who press the verdict button: banned! Bang! :)))

load more
User Profile: floreral67
floreral67 August 9th, 2019

Tina removes her own poisonous tongue

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 9th, 2019

Be Careful No Trouble Wanted Here

4 replies
User Profile: floreral67
floreral67 August 9th, 2019

@lazyKatz really? What if I make some?

User Profile: floreral67
floreral67 August 9th, 2019

@lazyKatz were you always so scared your whole life, no backbone, no fight in you? Yes I told you I loved you, yes I told you I would battle everyone and win and I did it. Yes, no obsessed stalker, just true love that prevails.

Even from the begining it hurt me how scared you were. You were scared of mean people in chats, you were scared of 7cups bureaucracy, bottomline you were a scared cat, scared from everyrhing. I wanted to show you that things could be different, that no matter how much you are threatened or attacked you can always prevail on your own. Yes kindred spirits, some day when it will be too late 7cups will allow us to exchange contact information. Sometime I wish you will get your narrow boat. I have the money for it but where can I find @lazyKatz to maube start a new life of what is left...I am stronger because my intentions and core are good, I could always defend and fend for myself and my loved ones. Bit by bit you got to know me i grew to know you. They say time is money but no, time it is never money, time is just life and it's just bloody ticking every single day...think for once in your life...thinkand feel and do not be so afraid...

One

4 replies
User Profile: Dawn04
Dawn04 August 12th, 2019

@floreral67 Leave people alone!

3 replies
User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues August 12th, 2019

@Dawn04

Yeah, this got ugly really fast!

2 replies
User Profile: Dawn04
Dawn04 August 12th, 2019

@integrityblues Not the first name this person has used here.

1 reply
User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues August 12th, 2019

@Dawn04

Well, thanks for the heads up!

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: floreral67
floreral67 August 9th, 2019

@lazyKatz never cared for warnings or threats...let others be afraid, not me, not ever...

load more
User Profile: floreral67
floreral67 August 9th, 2019

Tina wants some trouble right here

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues August 10th, 2019

The fruits spoiled before pancake day.

User Profile: Dawn04
Dawn04 August 12th, 2019

Some people never get the hint.

User Profile: Dawn04
Dawn04 August 12th, 2019

Dehydration set in far from water.