Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: Babybljes
Babybljes February 21st, 2018

Warm tea

Friends day

Trail ride

User Profile: emittoki
emittoki February 21st, 2018

sleep

enough rest

stress turning nonexistant

User Profile: Cikay
Cikay February 21st, 2018

I need Big hug... to be light and happy inside heart....and no more heavy thoughts on my shoulders

User Profile: ZapffeThaProphet
ZapffeThaProphet February 21st, 2018

- Monster Hunter World

- big tiddy goth gf

- oxygen or something

User Profile: Quietone8717
Quietone8717 February 21st, 2018

*peace of mind

*confidence

*vacation

User Profile: selfdisciplinedPark2037
selfdisciplinedPark2037 February 21st, 2018

My husband

My friends

Understanding

User Profile: funnyOwl8137
funnyOwl8137 February 21st, 2018

love

User Profile: LunaHecate
LunaHecate February 21st, 2018

Chocolate

Sleep

A new car

User Profile: Shirahfarhan100913
Shirahfarhan100913 February 21st, 2018

Honesty gives you 3 things

*Love

*Trust

*Respect

I need all of those.

User Profile: Purplegiraffe218
Purplegiraffe218 February 21st, 2018

I just want my love back. It's our 1 year anniversary. It's all I want