Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: offthebeat
offthebeat February 18th, 2017

1. Support

2. Understanding

3. Patience

User Profile: missquietwriter99
missquietwriter99 February 18th, 2017

Acceptance, love, and equality. But hey, doesn't everybody?

February 18th, 2017

Someone who I can vent to who will hug me and comfort me. That's all

User Profile: AndsuddenlyIfeltnothing
AndsuddenlyIfeltnothing February 18th, 2017

To be held, drag queens and junk food

User Profile: Jessann
Jessann February 18th, 2017

1. Family

2. Hope

3. Positivity

User Profile: passionateOwl5752
passionateOwl5752 February 18th, 2017

Someone to truely care

To feel like I'm not just a drag

to move away from the place that triggers me so badly constantly

User Profile: all4muttz
all4muttz February 18th, 2017

Encouragement.

Support.

A vacation.

User Profile: cyanMoon124
cyanMoon124 February 18th, 2017

Steady income just for me n my child, inner peace, and truth from people

User Profile: LittleIrishClover
LittleIrishClover February 18th, 2017

The will to live, hope and for a day to go right...

User Profile: affectionateJet8647
affectionateJet8647 February 18th, 2017

1. Mikkel

2. Mikkel

3. That mikkel would care about me