Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: RoosterRoo8170
RoosterRoo8170 February 18th, 2017

I want to love you. I want you to love me. I want to be the way we were before

February 18th, 2017

Three things i need right now are good books, hammock, and the natural outside.

February 18th, 2017

food

drink

showet

User Profile: Cynthia1991
Cynthia1991 February 18th, 2017

A friend

Hug

Freedom.

User Profile: tygalover19
tygalover19 February 18th, 2017

1. a hug

2. answers

3. You

User Profile: MetalinFire
MetalinFire February 18th, 2017

My best friend

A warm conversation

Some really well cooked chicken.

User Profile: Sneakylilsnake
Sneakylilsnake February 18th, 2017

I need friends, food, and new music.

User Profile: SpiritualDreamer92
SpiritualDreamer92 February 18th, 2017

1) To stay awake

2) To stay energized

3) To trust and look forward to whatever happens tonight with my baby girl

User Profile: idkimtrying
idkimtrying February 18th, 2017

1. To live with my mom

2. To see my girlfriend

3. To visit my best friends

User Profile: emotionalOcean8133
emotionalOcean8133 February 18th, 2017

1.) My mom to be happy

2.) My little bro to be successful and happy

3.) I need my best friend back with brownies and ice cream