Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: Lunalover123
Lunalover123 February 18th, 2017

1. To see him, or at least be with him

2. To talk to Madi, Roxy, Skylar, Lizzie, etc.

3. To draw/vent somehow

User Profile: galejandra
galejandra February 18th, 2017

1. To live alone

2. Text with my friend

3. Talk with mom

User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 February 18th, 2017

1. a hug and a cuddle

2. a best friend who gets me and is always there for me as I would be there for them.

3. a cuddly cat or dog to be there for me when I'm down and can't express my true feelings to humans.

User Profile: Ashley108
Ashley108 February 18th, 2017

1. No more drama

2. A healthy family

3. My partner right next to me

February 18th, 2017

Job

Home

Car

February 18th, 2017

Three things I need right now are . . .

1. New friends.

2. Tyler to talk to me again.

3. The negative thoughts to take a day off.

User Profile: drinkmythoughts
drinkmythoughts February 18th, 2017

a big hug tbh

User Profile: Tej10
Tej10 February 18th, 2017

Him

Good people around

Motivation

User Profile: littlesketchbook
littlesketchbook February 18th, 2017

Confidence

Good Grades

A hug

February 18th, 2017

1. Happiness

2. Security

3. To not be ignored