Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: goodTree1863
goodTree1863 February 19th, 2017

Respect, respect, R.E.S.P.E.C.T!!

User Profile: persistentDog3348
persistentDog3348 February 19th, 2017

My SSDI to be approved

A good solid night's sleep

To take care of me first.

February 19th, 2017

Motivation,

My friends,

Stress relief.

User Profile: Unicorn2015
Unicorn2015 February 19th, 2017

A cuddle buddy

some sleep

some money

User Profile: angrybadger
angrybadger February 19th, 2017

Better sleep

More money

Less anxiety

February 19th, 2017

1. A constant friend

2. A hug

3. My Fiance

User Profile: DevilzSpawn1
DevilzSpawn1 February 19th, 2017

Someone who understands me (false hope lol)

Motivation

Positivity *sigh*

User Profile: limegreenBeechwood8508
limegreenBeechwood8508 February 19th, 2017

Love

faith

acknowledgement

User Profile: courteousBirch2960
courteousBirch2960 February 19th, 2017

Do more of what makes me happy

Help figuring things out

Deeper human connections

User Profile: SamanthaLikesHats
SamanthaLikesHats February 19th, 2017

Stop stressing so much over things I want to get done

stop being so hard on myself when I don't get those things done

breathe and be ok for a bit