Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: beautifulSoul1998
beautifulSoul1998 February 19th, 2017

My two amazing friends

Love

Chocolate

User Profile: Ayoia
Ayoia February 19th, 2017

Somewhere peaceful and quiet

A hug

Medicine for my headache

User Profile: Ajooba
Ajooba February 19th, 2017

I need people to stop telling me that i am simple and need to do make up!!! like seriously !!

I need retreat. An escape. Leave everything so i have time just to myslef to think.

I need a change. In my attitude and way of thinking. I need this the most.

User Profile: gregariousyard99
gregariousyard99 February 19th, 2017

a hug from my dead mom

someone to talk to

faith in myself

User Profile: ThatOneGirlYouUsedToKnow
ThatOneGirlYouUsedToKnow February 19th, 2017

1.) a nice long nap. but not those long ones that leave you feeling groggy and pissed off! I want one that makes me feel like I dun good in the world

2.) A new knee. I broke one a few years back and lost my favorite hobby.

3.) candy

User Profile: LoTail
LoTail February 19th, 2017

Love, understanding and patience.

User Profile: TypewriterBlood
TypewriterBlood February 19th, 2017

Friends who keep to their promises
Better self-image
Patience with myself and others

User Profile: TypewriterBlood
TypewriterBlood February 19th, 2017

My sense of humor

Empathy

Ability to create

User Profile: Tryingtobenormalgirl12
Tryingtobenormalgirl12 February 19th, 2017

All my homework and revision done and in my head.

A friend that I can trust no matter what, who I have had adventures with, and secrets that no body else knows, who I would die for and they would die for me. Maybe they only exist in stories, but I can dream.

An infinite amount of chocolate!

February 19th, 2017

Someone to truly listen.

Someone who's been thru my experience to give me feedback

The world to give me a break before I fucking snap