Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: grapefang652
grapefang652 February 19th, 2017

1. Contribute to society (not neccesarily through taxes)

2. Find ways to fill my time

3. Walk more, be more active

User Profile: strangeralien
strangeralien February 19th, 2017

respect

love

and happiness

User Profile: affectionateCucumber4146
affectionateCucumber4146 February 19th, 2017

Love

Pure love

Honest love

February 19th, 2017

Love

Commitment

A. Friend

User Profile: agreeableNorth9098
agreeableNorth9098 February 19th, 2017

someone who knows and understands how I feel.

To get rid of my depression, anxiety and BPD.

To be legal in Japan so I can go live and work.

User Profile: Anya99
Anya99 February 19th, 2017

1. Chocolate chip ice cream

2. Oreo bubble tea

3. Crispy waffle with chocolate chip ice cream and a strawberry

YUMMMMMMMMM

User Profile: KalyanaMitta
KalyanaMitta February 19th, 2017

1- Direction in my life.

2- Stability.

3- Motivation

User Profile: xXMonochromeRoseXx
xXMonochromeRoseXx February 19th, 2017

For someone to show they really do love/care for me

I need someone who would take time from their day to listen to me, even if it's all a bunch of jib-jab

I need to feel positive about myself

User Profile: lovelypoc
lovelypoc February 19th, 2017

@blossombreathe

Three Things I Need Right Now:

A big warm long hug, endless supply of hot cocoa, summer/no classes.

User Profile: Rapha906
Rapha906 February 19th, 2017

Stop overthinking

Be more myself and less what people want me to be

Smile