Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: DolphinsRLife99
DolphinsRLife99 February 19th, 2017

1. Peace of mind

2. Emotional stability

3. Love from myself

February 19th, 2017

love, art, and music are three things I need right now.

User Profile: paperjayne
paperjayne February 19th, 2017

1. Sleep

2. A bit more self confidence

3. A cuddle

February 19th, 2017

Love

Understanding

Money

User Profile: ecologicalwolf
ecologicalwolf February 19th, 2017

A friend, a good laugh and a hug

User Profile: Nicsora
Nicsora February 19th, 2017

a break away from everything

love and understanding

financial stability

User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB February 19th, 2017

a cup of tea

a quiet mind

time

February 19th, 2017

1.support

2.confidence

3.love

February 19th, 2017

1. Feeling better

2. New goals

3. Courage

User Profile: TruthOnly8423
TruthOnly8423 February 19th, 2017

1. A good glass of whiskey

2. Vacations

3. A friend