Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: Greeneyedginger
Greeneyedginger February 20th, 2017

Love

Purpose for life

Bestfriend

February 20th, 2017

Love

Hope

A reason to live

Maybe these are all the same thing

User Profile: yzzil
yzzil February 20th, 2017

A therapist

Happiness

silence

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 February 20th, 2017

My family who is totally ignoring me

My dog

To not be depprssed

User Profile: Progressivelygettingbetter
Progressivelygettingbetter February 20th, 2017

1. That I am lovable.

2. That I deserve the best.

3 That I too deserve happiness

4. That I am beautiful.

3 replies
User Profile: Progressivelygettingbetter
Progressivelygettingbetter February 20th, 2017

@Progressivelygettingbetter These are things I need to hear right now.

User Profile: themainjane
themainjane February 20th, 2017

@Progressivelygettingbetter

Altho I do not know you, I would like to say that yes, You are extremely valuable, you are worthy of love and are beautifully made. And yes, you deserve happiness the same as anyone else. It is not wrong to want these same things that you also see in others and wish for others. Best wishes and please hang in there.

1 reply
User Profile: Progressivelygettingbetter
Progressivelygettingbetter February 20th, 2017

@themainjane Thank you so much. I teared up from that. it means a lot. <3

load more
load more
February 20th, 2017

Honesty, loyalty, love

User Profile: fluffyturtle302
fluffyturtle302 February 20th, 2017

Sleep, real friends, BTS concert tickets

User Profile: KittyCat061316
KittyCat061316 February 20th, 2017

Him

Food

To be happy

User Profile: bestAvocado9080
bestAvocado9080 February 20th, 2017

My best friend

Better all around health

Someone to love me and treat me with respect

User Profile: imaginativeKite1289
imaginativeKite1289 February 20th, 2017

Chocolate

God

Sleep