Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: TraceyJ
TraceyJ September 6th, 2017

Three things I need right now are:

peace

Dr. Pepper

massage

User Profile: TaraAmethyst
TaraAmethyst September 6th, 2017

My girlfriend back, someone to take this kitten that keeps living on my doorstep. And friends.

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 September 6th, 2017

@TaraAmethyst I wish I could take the kitten, but not in the location I'm at

load more
User Profile: intelligentIdea6554
intelligentIdea6554 September 6th, 2017

Somebody by my side

a hug

sleep

User Profile: Voiced
Voiced September 6th, 2017

A friend, a hug, a respectful employer.

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 September 6th, 2017

1. My own place with a desk for my writing.

2. New cord for my computer.

3. Pay check for my writing.

User Profile: Lovelyvirus
Lovelyvirus September 6th, 2017

A car, a job that makes me happy, and a pug.

User Profile: yougotthis123
yougotthis123 September 6th, 2017

The three things I really need right now is - music, a good book, and no stress!

User Profile: Tyler5641
Tyler5641 September 6th, 2017

@blossombreathe for my anxiety to not make me paranoid of everybody(assurance), motivation(i have zero lately), and stability(no more constant changes in life >_>)

User Profile: AnnonomousLover
AnnonomousLover September 6th, 2017

A better bike!!

Some cash!!

And some gear!!

User Profile: ViaEmily
ViaEmily September 6th, 2017

Tea, peanut butter, and my online friends