Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: sweetpetite79
sweetpetite79 September 7th, 2017

a romantic love, a motivation and productivity..

September 7th, 2017

@sweetpetite79 I so relate

User Profile: sweetpetite79
sweetpetite79 September 7th, 2017

@Maryce Ooh, I'm glad you can relate. Tbh, romantic love is what I need the most now.

load more
load more
User Profile: patientKitten7756
patientKitten7756 September 7th, 2017

Peace of mind, forgiveness, and more self-love :)

User Profile: BrokenHeart2011
BrokenHeart2011 September 7th, 2017

1. Love

2. To be happy

3. For things to finally go my way

User Profile: CavitBilen
CavitBilen September 7th, 2017

Sevgi - Love

Saygi - Respect

Yardim - Help

User Profile: plushTouch35
plushTouch35 September 7th, 2017

Chocolate, a new job and for Friday to get here.

September 7th, 2017

Love, love and love

User Profile: Ebunny02
Ebunny02 September 7th, 2017

Are there actually real people on here not robots?

User Profile: sweetpetite79
sweetpetite79 September 7th, 2017

@Ebunny02 Yes of course! There are people here. I think the only bot here is Noni.

load more
User Profile: diligentBlackberry3824
diligentBlackberry3824 September 7th, 2017

@blossombreathe

3 thing she I need right now are, truth, peace and happiness

User Profile: YourFriendLori
YourFriendLori September 7th, 2017

To go swimming, to be moved into my new apartment, and get back on track with my healthy eating

User Profile: amicableGrapefruit3681
amicableGrapefruit3681 September 7th, 2017

Companionship...

Happiness...

Feeling at peace with oneself...

😔