Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: MindVoyager
MindVoyager September 7th, 2017

@blossombreathe A Job, Money and Secured future crying

User Profile: som9012
som9012 September 7th, 2017

I need happiness to come to me again...

User Profile: Zombii
Zombii September 7th, 2017

@blossombreathe

huuum....

I need some a long break, a breath of hope, and... a dog :O but a hug could do the job ahah

User Profile: Maoskie
Maoskie September 7th, 2017

Love, kisses and hugs...

User Profile: Zombii
Zombii September 7th, 2017

@Maoskie

aww take my hugs :O

load more
User Profile: EchoBox
EchoBox September 7th, 2017

Cuddle with My boyfriend .. cuddle and then again cuddle

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond September 7th, 2017

Courage

Inner peace

I need some motivation (From me to me at least. I can't expect other to do it I guess)

User Profile: Bluecarrisole
Bluecarrisole September 7th, 2017

WiFi

Some tasty treats

And rain

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond September 7th, 2017

@Bluecarrisole Shares her wifi with Blue and passes the rain from here to where Blue is.

About tasty treats I don't know what is yummy for you... So...

User Profile: Bluecarrisole
Bluecarrisole September 7th, 2017

@Totheskyandbeyond thank you! How nice of you...I could cook and we send you some treats

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond September 7th, 2017

@Bluecarrisole Actually it stopped raining for now so I think it worked XD Aaaw such compliment (Blushes). *Passes some money for Blue to buy the treats*

User Profile: Bluecarrisole
Bluecarrisole September 7th, 2017

@Totheskyandbeyond hahaha funny you say that cause a light rain just passed here! It really did work I guess. Thanks for the cash....feel like eating cookies. *takes money from beyond and hugs*

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond September 7th, 2017

@Bluecarrisole hugs and more hugs.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: stacy46
stacy46 September 7th, 2017

3 things I need right now:

1. money to take care of repairs, meds, food, etc

2. someone to take care of me (husband)

3. GOD!!!!!!!!

User Profile: Katmurphyslaw
Katmurphyslaw September 7th, 2017

What I need right now

1:ice cream

2:help with anxiety

3:friends to help when I'm depressed

User Profile: DolphinsRLife99
DolphinsRLife99 September 7th, 2017

Sleep

Water

Less social interaction