Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
September 23rd, 2017

Faith. Kindness. Support.

User Profile: MorsVicta
MorsVicta September 24th, 2017

To touch another human being without feeling awkward or miserable about it.

Somebody who actually loves me, instead of lying to my face for months.

To be able to go through my own thoughts without running into memories of the people who lied.

September 24th, 2017

ScarletPear1945

True Friend

Love

Peace of Mind

User Profile: DrTanikaJohnsonLPC
DrTanikaJohnsonLPC September 24th, 2017

I need additional time to ride boats, canoe, and creatively write for publishers.

September 24th, 2017

Food served for me by smbd else. Specific amount of money in my money-box. Sex.

User Profile: kji
kji September 25th, 2017

Not sleeping to o late .stop blame my self for not being able to take care of my self healthy .

stop destroy my life because of someone who l don't know who is he anymore .

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService September 25th, 2017

More time

More friends

More confidence

User Profile: Annchristin
Annchristin September 28th, 2017

@BeingOfService sounds really great. I need more friends too!

load more
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 September 25th, 2017

Better wifi

More soda (bad I know)

More energy

September 25th, 2017

Talk to my crash

Sex

​Sleep

User Profile: gregariousWest2180
gregariousWest2180 September 26th, 2017

Self worth

Peace of mind

Patience