Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)
blossombreathe
October 22nd, 2016
Hiya!
Three things I need right now are..
A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. 
What about you?
Let me know by sharing in this thread!!
September 26th, 2017
Help. Friendly hand, shoulder and hug. Sleep.
Jesuslovesme8
September 26th, 2017
More confidence. More of Jesus. More love
PhoenixRises12345
September 26th, 2017
Food, sleep, & a good book.
BeingOfService
September 27th, 2017
A banana smoothie
A hammock
A girlfriend to lay on my chest, cuddling me around the neck
September 28th, 2017
More confidence. To go out. To take actions.
Annchristin
September 28th, 2017
A new planner for 2018
Body Love
Self acceptance
September 28th, 2017
Sweet cake. Money. Clearness of my mind.
angrybadger
September 29th, 2017
1. A raise
2. More sleep
3. Less drama
Totheskyandbeyond
September 29th, 2017
Positive energy
Motivation
Take a shower haha I haven't yet. O_o
Lilz111
October 2nd, 2017
1. A clear mind
2. Energy
3. A new start