Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond November 15th, 2017

Something fun to do

Motivation

Get out of here

User Profile: krispykitty12
krispykitty12 November 15th, 2017

1. My boyfriend

2. My dead cat

3. My happiness ( that doesnt exist)

November 15th, 2017

Asleep easy. Feel better. Doner. :)

User Profile: RedWolf1
RedWolf1 November 17th, 2017

1. Peace, Love and Happiness

2. Motivation, Fufillment, and Stability

3. Laughter, Financial Independence, and great food.

User Profile: BrokenBoi
BrokenBoi November 20th, 2017

Is my boyfriend so I can calm down and be happy...

stronger medication so my depression stops trying to get me to kill myself

and sleep... honestly I just need to sleep until thanksgiving break... So done with life rn...

User Profile: angrybadger
angrybadger November 20th, 2017

3 things I need now

1. More sleep

2. More money

3. More friends

User Profile: Minaali16
Minaali16 November 21st, 2017

@angrybadger can't help much with sleep or money, but I'm a pretty goof friend❤​​​​​​

User Profile: angrybadger
angrybadger November 21st, 2017

@Minaali16 thank you Minaali, you can never have too many friends.

load more
load more
November 20th, 2017

3 things I need:

My mind to slow down

sleep

to make the memories die

User Profile: RedWolf1
RedWolf1 November 21st, 2017

The necessities

1. Enough money to fix the fence around my yard and finish getting my pets fixed as well as updated on their shots.

2. For the despicable gutter rat neighbors who relentless harrassing me, to move elsewhere, permanently; never to return.

3. For the person who has treated me like crap, for years, just because to get over himself and stop being a vasolating putz.

Now for 3 things that would make life great:

1. loving honest healthy relationships.

2. Peace, happiness and Fufillment.

3. For the bad dreams to end and be replaced with pleasant uplifting restful ones.

User Profile: affableSky8612
affableSky8612 November 21st, 2017

3 things i need right now are:

1. a loooong hug from my bf

2. more sleep

3. my parents to help me and at least care about me and not let me try to kms

User Profile: pinkPine9506
pinkPine9506 November 21st, 2017

Three things I need right now:

The Beach🌊👣

Peace in my soul☯☮💕

My favorite human🌚🌞