Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: Janiewashere27
Janiewashere27 February 19th, 2018

I need to learn on ukulele

I need my anxiety attacks to stop

I need love from somebody

User Profile: KatLis123
KatLis123 February 19th, 2018

A shower - Time for myself - A good night rest

User Profile: Hopeful2be
Hopeful2be February 19th, 2018

I just need to get some zzzs

User Profile: ivoryDog8411
ivoryDog8411 February 19th, 2018

1) to lose weight

2) motivation

3) to be prettier

User Profile: RecoveringFlower
RecoveringFlower February 19th, 2018

1. Happiness

2. A good friend who

User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 February 19th, 2018

1.) My online friends.

2.) To be alright after my wisdom teeth removal.

3.) Love, care, understanding. https://youtu.be/WSpFpOYVQrY Simple Minds-"Dont you forget about me".

User Profile: DeadlyVirus
DeadlyVirus February 19th, 2018

I need...

1. Supportive Parents.

2. The past few days to be erased

3. To get out of this place

User Profile: Annmarie1592
Annmarie1592 February 19th, 2018

1. To feel better since my ribs been hurting so bad!

2. Make new friends even tho people tend to not like me for me....

3. To spread more love and happiness in this crazy world!

User Profile: RadZad
RadZad February 19th, 2018

@Annmarie1592 I have no pre-conceptions about people, and quite honestly speaking, very few biases formed before getting to know someone. I am here to talk or, at least distract you from negative thoughts and listen to your options and why you feel as you do, hopefully guiding to you to your own solution. BE well.

load more
User Profile: Hewett50
Hewett50 February 19th, 2018

1). For the next 4 - 5months of rehab to pass at speed... I need to get back playing hockey, I need the escape the ice gives me.

2). I need my life to move on... I have been in limbo with mental and physical health issues sine 2014! I don't want to burden my mother any longer.

3). I thought I needed a girlfriend... And I know there is more to a relationship than just the physical aspect, but after going so long without any kind of physicality with the opposite sex, that just doesn't interest me anymore... I just crave to wake up next a girl, look into her eyes, talk the day away about anything and everything and hug/be hugged... Nothing more, nothing less... Just wish she wanted that with me

User Profile: Purplelily96
Purplelily96 February 19th, 2018

3 things I need right now:

Some nice weather

a vacation

less stress