Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: thoughtfulAcai6462
thoughtfulAcai6462 February 19th, 2018

My husband, self-love and tacos!

User Profile: Positron2
Positron2 February 20th, 2018

food, money to pay my bills and something to do thats better than 7cups

User Profile: Sid843
Sid843 February 20th, 2018

Someone to talk to. Love, Support.

User Profile: Kait9414
Kait9414 February 20th, 2018

A friend

User Profile: Kait9414
Kait9414 February 20th, 2018

Also self love and understanding

load more
User Profile: KatOrrNot
KatOrrNot February 20th, 2018

Food

good long hug

to hear what I mean to someone

User Profile: charmingFarm4586
charmingFarm4586 February 20th, 2018

Understanding.

Motivation.

Patience.

User Profile: charmingFarm4586
charmingFarm4586 February 20th, 2018

@charmingFarm4586

Also courage.

I know it's three but still.

load more
User Profile: Grizabella
Grizabella February 20th, 2018

Comfort

Relief

Acceptance

User Profile: Waldoneia
Waldoneia February 20th, 2018

Love

money

real friends

User Profile: shineforever2505
shineforever2505 February 20th, 2018

Three things i need:

1. A good book.

2. My ukulele

3. The toilet (i was literally in the train when i say this question and desperately need a toilet now)

User Profile: nioum
nioum February 20th, 2018

@shineforever2505 I hope you found some toilets by now! :)

load more
User Profile: CallmeBlue37
CallmeBlue37 February 20th, 2018

A good hug

To hear that people really care

Jokes and giggles