Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: aveistupid
aveistupid February 20th, 2018

Three things I need right now are help, motivation, happiness

User Profile: philosophicalSpring3987
philosophicalSpring3987 February 20th, 2018

Family

Home

Job

User Profile: philosophicalSpring3987
philosophicalSpring3987 February 20th, 2018

Family

Home

Job

User Profile: existentialkat
existentialkat February 20th, 2018

1. Fried chicken 2. A hug 3. Someone to tell me everythings going to be okay

User Profile: bluePrune5457
bluePrune5457 February 20th, 2018

Money

vacation

shannyn

User Profile: FalinD
FalinD February 20th, 2018

3 things I need right now...

Money

Self Acceptance

Courage

User Profile: hollowman84
hollowman84 February 20th, 2018

Job/Source of stability, strength & faith, and one thing i really just want and always have wanted and have never had and never will: LOVE

User Profile: Duckboy
Duckboy February 20th, 2018

better self esteem, a proper mental diagnosis, and some cash.

User Profile: Makins07
Makins07 February 20th, 2018

Food

sleep

No stress

User Profile: Cacaos
Cacaos February 20th, 2018

Rest, a friend whom I trust , someone I fall in love with