Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: chasio
chasio February 20th, 2018

Three things I need right now:

strength

peace of mind

his update

User Profile: KestraJean
KestraJean February 20th, 2018

A future

Peace of mind

Hope

User Profile: nioum
nioum February 20th, 2018

See my friends and tell them how much I love them

Some nice tunes

New socks

User Profile: Thebrightsilverlining
Thebrightsilverlining February 20th, 2018

Someone to tell me that everything is going to be ok.

User Profile: Thebrightsilverlining
Thebrightsilverlining February 20th, 2018

Oh! And some more rest. And maybe a new plushie.

load more
User Profile: humanresourcesrae
humanresourcesrae February 20th, 2018

Confidence, a massage and a career heart

User Profile: mitziapple
mitziapple February 20th, 2018

Money

A job or a gig

For my mother to have a decent conversation with me and show actual interest in my life

User Profile: RelatableYandere
RelatableYandere February 20th, 2018

@mitziapple that's.... Extremely relatable I can't even explain

User Profile: LittleBlackbirdR
LittleBlackbirdR February 20th, 2018

@mitziapple truly understand the mom thing, except with my dad...

load more
User Profile: RelatableYandere
RelatableYandere February 20th, 2018

Tea, anime, and videogames

User Profile: Anushka87
Anushka87 February 20th, 2018

Happy
Happy
Happy laugh

User Profile: Smudgedragon
Smudgedragon February 20th, 2018

Sleep, a quiet mind, and personal space

User Profile: Lemonsandroses1973
Lemonsandroses1973 February 20th, 2018

To be on a beach

with my husband

And some flowers