Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: Skicat5
Skicat5 February 20th, 2018

To feel okay, stop self harming and have true friends

User Profile: AnonymousOryx
AnonymousOryx February 20th, 2018

Home, sleep, and nothing else!

User Profile: darKangeL8
darKangeL8 February 20th, 2018

Good night rest (deep sleep)

Exercise (will start tomorrow!!!)

Worry free mind

User Profile: noirmelancholy
noirmelancholy February 20th, 2018

I need something to hold on to, a new dream and forgiveness.

User Profile: bookworm555
bookworm555 February 20th, 2018

A week's worth of sleep, a hobby I can do alone and enjoy, and better self esteem

User Profile: mombrad
mombrad February 20th, 2018

not to get sick (hubs has a cold)

to catch up on sleep

to spend more time on my creative projects

User Profile: quietSouth756
quietSouth756 February 20th, 2018

Empathy compassion and love

User Profile: teleah70
teleah70 February 20th, 2018

patience to deal with car mess, peace to sleep longer that 2 to 3 hours, hope to see me better so i can cope with daily stress better

User Profile: Dream1ng
Dream1ng February 20th, 2018

Sleep. Anime. More sleep

User Profile: ellietalks09
ellietalks09 February 20th, 2018

A good night of sleep.

A night off.

My ability to focus.