Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: SnowFox3000
SnowFox3000 February 20th, 2018

1. Sleep

2. a fresh start

3. all my secrets back from people I no longer trust

User Profile: Flynnko543
Flynnko543 February 20th, 2018

A healthy, positive mind,

enough money,

Good, supporting and caring friends.

User Profile: Shadows098
Shadows098 February 20th, 2018

Purpose

love

a hug

User Profile: Jo7
Jo7 February 20th, 2018

Love

Happiness

Money

User Profile: oceansocean
oceansocean February 20th, 2018

1. Sleep
2. A break
3. Probably some water

User Profile: pinkThinker6194
pinkThinker6194 February 20th, 2018

1. Hope.

2. Hugs.

3. Help.

User Profile: Xerxes023
Xerxes023 February 20th, 2018

Contentment

Acceptance

Understanding

User Profile: WhiteWolf96
WhiteWolf96 February 20th, 2018

@Xerxes023 Same!

load more
User Profile: lavenderSquare7762
lavenderSquare7762 February 20th, 2018

Self-esteem, therapy, and nature.

User Profile: courageousAcai2764
courageousAcai2764 February 20th, 2018

Answers, rest, hope.

User Profile: Jessiej7
Jessiej7 February 20th, 2018

Support

Rest

Love