Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: MaximusPaulusS
MaximusPaulusS February 20th, 2018

- to get some sleep

- to spend some time away from home

- to forgive myself for making mistakes

User Profile: adventurousSquare5120
adventurousSquare5120 February 20th, 2018

My heartrate to go back to normal

Confidence

Motivation

User Profile: LoNERDude
LoNERDude February 20th, 2018

1. Sleep

2. Sleep

3. Sleep

I have all the time but the anxiety won't let me :(

User Profile: sunnyJar6998
sunnyJar6998 February 20th, 2018

To have someone in my life I can feel close to and safe around

For society to stop favouring specific classes and to encourage fixing the problems with life, rather than "accepting" them and doing nothing.

For media companies to favour artistic freedom and preservability rather than profit.

But I know full well that none of these things are going to happen...

User Profile: wingedtrish
wingedtrish February 20th, 2018

@sunnyJar6998 I totally agree with you about those last two things that you need. That all totally sucks and I wish it were different, but it makes me feel really shitty to dwell on it because I alone do not have the control to change those things. I wonder if you might think of some things that are more obtainable and make a plan on how to get them? For example, maybe you can choose to control what kind of media you consume. Also - you'll be in my thoughts today and I hope that you can begin the seeds of a relationship with someone who you can love and trust.

load more
User Profile: Hoping4Harmony
Hoping4Harmony February 20th, 2018

- my mother-in-laws vacation to end

- my husband to be supportive of me

- insurance to get straightened out so I can have treatment and stop being in pain

User Profile: navy982
navy982 February 20th, 2018

Better thoughts

Happiness

Peace

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven February 20th, 2018

Confidence

Financial Security

A friend

User Profile: compassionateKitten3653
compassionateKitten3653 February 20th, 2018

Are to stop obsessing

to know my husband loves me as much as he says

to feel better about myself

User Profile: littleIdea5950
littleIdea5950 February 20th, 2018

Peace

Shoulder to cry on

hope

User Profile: Smudgedragon
Smudgedragon February 20th, 2018

Helpful though, coffee, sleep