Divorce from the woman I thought I spend my lifetime with
@Jag1jag1
I am sorry you feel this way. Divorce is one of those very though situations we have to get through. I can relate, it does move your world around. I understand why you would feel like this. Have you thought of seeking support and advise from a profession in order to help you move on with your feelings and life? if you are ready, Id recommend talking with a therapist here (https://www.7cups.com/online-therapy/).
Hope this help!:) take care
@Jag1jag1
Hey please don't beat yourself up the world isn't against you nor is god these things happen without us knowing till its to late I am very sorry that your going through this not everything last forever its not your fault okay don't beat yourself up over this it was unexpected you thought it would be forever a life time but in her mind it was going to be a short life time instead things happen in life we just have to be strong pick ourselfs up and move forward and make that jump over the hurdle it will hurt for awhile but over time you can work on yourself while doing things you love look after yourself we have many listeners on here try reaching out to one of them for groups or one on one chat that specialize in this category all the best and I hope you can be happy
@BrightRedFlower2322
Thank you for the kind words. I'm just is such a depressive state. We have been going through this for 7-8 months, and I've found out that she introduced our children to her new boyfriend. Before I left our house I asked her if she had met someone else, and she said no, I'm really wondering if she lied.....how do I get over the feeling of being a disposable bottle?!
i often see no way out, but I keep trying...
@Jag1jag1
Seems to me she's been lying to you the whole time you've been together she says no but really means yes she dose have someone new maybe she was in love with you but later started to loose feelings for you who knows only way to know is talk to her yes this may hurt you and be like this depressed but over time you will be yourself again it tales time and loads of patients as well take it easy on yourself okay the important thing is right now your children not her not after what she done to you focus on your kids and you self okay