How can I heal the pain over someone that leave me for the person he cheated on :..)
I don't know how to explain. But it hurts so bad. It's really. He promise me to stay and he also ask me to stay. we've been together and I don't know he cheated on me until he tell me he found someone else :..) and treated her so good like he treated me before. He left me just like nothing happen between us. Like I never exist. it tears me apart I can't :..) I don't know how long I will suffer. It's hard for me to concentrate doing things because the memory keep hitting me hard and I can't get it out of my mind. And my hearts keep bleeding :..) how can I ?
Try to get some nice distractions like doing something you love, splurging a bit, spoiling yourself, basically anything that you think can help you feel better. Even a degree of anger would be fine. Like convince yourself that your ex doesn't deserve your tears and that you deserve a better man. Just remember not to go overboard. I also believe time can help too. It won't erase the memory, the pain, but it'd be a little better than when the wound is still fresh.