Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is it normal to think you love your wife after she leaves?

User Profile: Tigersjaw1663
Tigersjaw1663 July 15th, 2016

So about 2 months ago my wife walked out and we are seperated we haven't decided on divorce yet well we have been together for 8 years and in all honesty over the past 7 maby 6 years I haven't felt much for her ALL the time at times I did I guess I always stayed for my kids or it was just easier it wasn't always bad though anyways when she left I Honestley broke down and have felt broken and now I'm feeling like I'm so in love with her and can't really move on without her I have thought back on how I felt for so long but kept to myself is this a normal thing to feel? Is it because she was the one to end it and not me? Or could it just be I don't want her to be with anyone else?

2