Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My ex bf likes to stalk and control my life but I still love him

User Profile: eaglesfan7189
eaglesfan7189 January 19th, 2023

I need advice on an ex boyfriend who reached out to me early November. His girlfriend does porn on onlyfans, recently got a DWI. He reached out said he still loved me, said all this emotional stuff like he's trapped. But, blocked me. What does it mean when a guy says I can't love 2 people. I feel like he'll be back I'm very hurt why is he doing this to me

5
User Profile: Depreslex
Depreslex January 19th, 2023

@eaglesfan7189

I wouldn’t trust him. He likely wants to manipulate you emotionally which can be very draining

User Profile: eaglesfan7189
eaglesfan7189 OP January 19th, 2023

I don't have the heart to block him when he unblocks. I think he did it to try to move on

load more
User Profile: eaglesfan7189
eaglesfan7189 OP January 19th, 2023

i Don't. He always tries to get forgiveness out of me. She's obv a rebound I'm just afraid he'll come back

User Profile: Depreslex
Depreslex January 19th, 2023

@eaglesfan7189

Try cutting off all communication with him and even re name your social media

load more
User Profile: iPHOENIX
iPHOENIX January 19th, 2023

I can understand this must be so hard for you, and it's hard to move on sometimes even we know we are hurting. But please know that it is okay to feel that way, it's normal and it takes time.


Please reach out any active listener, talking definitely helps.