Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My girlfriend and I have been fighting so much that it ended in a nasty breakup

User Profile: Ishgon23
Ishgon23 July 13th, 2021

My girlfriend and I have been fighting so much it ended in a bad break up to the point she told me either I shape up or leave her alone I asked her what she really wants and her answer was leave me alone idk what to do idk how to go about it I look up stuff on google on what to do if I should give her space or do the no contact or send her flowers idk what to do I really messed this up and idk what to do

1
User Profile: lavenderPineapple8844
lavenderPineapple8844 July 16th, 2021

Give her space. The no contact thing does work. Plus it gives a nice reset. In the meantime, work on yourself and really reflect on why this happened. You'll need this if you do get her back. Really reflect on what you liked and disliked as well as what she liked and disliked about you. Reflect on both of yalls paths in life. Do they line up and or match ? What can you do better? Accept and understand that the old relationship yall had can be no more and you or both of you will have to make changes to have a successful 2nd try. And if you find that something doesnt match up or maybe you have your own doubts then let it be and focus on yourself for a bit