Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My girlfriend broke up with me and there's nobody to talk

User Profile: neatLion5470
neatLion5470 July 21st, 2023
Just got out of 2 years relationship yesterday. She was my everything. She was the first to know even the littlest of things. she claims that she feels I don't make enough time for her. We used to spend time together every day.
1
User Profile: l1ghts0ut
l1ghts0ut July 21st, 2023

@neatLion5470 I am going through the same problem right now. All I can tell you is please keep your head up, you can do this! I know you might still love her, and that's okay :) Since she broke up with you, clearly she wasn't worth your time. I recommend trying to talk to a friend or a family member and get advice! It'll take a few months or even years to recover, but to let you know, everything is okay. Never give up, I hope you can find someone that will support you and make you feel at your best. Stay safe