Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My girlfriend of 2.5 years and I broke up, she's bipolar but I still love her.

User Profile: intuitiveField8295
intuitiveField8295 October 21st, 2021

We have been together for almost 3 years and made so many plans, we still talk because we have to work with each other. I still love her but I don't think she feels the same anymore. I gave her as much space as one can give but it's so difficult working with someone you love.


I need someone to talk to

3
User Profile: VioletSpringGlade
VioletSpringGlade November 13th, 2021

@intuitiveField8295

Hi! That sounds like a difficult situation. It can take time to grieve a loss, and seeing them so often can make it harder. 💛



User Profile: DeepSoul06
DeepSoul06 November 13th, 2021

I am also going through the same exact thing, boyfriend for 2.5 years, but things have changed I have to talk to him because we have plans

Now I have to distance myself because it hurts to talk to him as if nothing is wrong....I know what you're going through and I hope you get out of it feeling better. Right now it might be hard but I know it will get better.


User Profile: CharlotteYangsilin
CharlotteYangsilin July 12th, 2024

Hi i am in similar situation and want to talk to u… here is @CharlotteYangsilin