Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need to find happiness in my marriage

User Profile: straightforwardTurtle1374
straightforwardTurtle1374 March 11th, 2021

So I have been married 18 months and the day after my wedding everything changed there has been very little affection at all. No kisses and cuddles unless he wants something else. He used to do nice things for me that all stopped. We used to be a team with everything now I feel almost everything is on me. We seem to be so unhappy and don't communicate, I asked for marriage counselling and he said no. I want things to improve but I don't know how.

1
User Profile: lifeisbeautiful37
lifeisbeautiful37 March 12th, 2021

I’m sorry for what you’re going through! Do you have kids? If not, I wouldn’t have any until you figure things out. Does he have depression? Could there be any explanation for his change of behavior besides him being a jerk?