Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

my boyfriend just broke up with me

User Profile: Bri122333
Bri122333 July 22nd, 2017

nothing much to it...

6
User Profile: ItsPreeti
ItsPreeti July 22nd, 2017

@Bri122333, You can click https://www.7cups.com/BrowseListeners/
Select Relationship
and find listeners to share more in 1-1






Forum moved from Borderline Personality Disorder to Break Up & Divorce by Forum Mentor JovialOne

User Profile: SunFlower700
SunFlower700 July 24th, 2017

@Bri122333

Oh I'm so sorry that happened to you. I can understand how hard it could be. I'm sorry you have to go through that. Please feel free to connect with a listener anytime. I hope all best for you. Hugs heart

User Profile: colourfulBlueberry62
colourfulBlueberry62 July 28th, 2017

@Bri122333

I'm so sorry to hear that :( hope you can move on soon!! <3 try distract yourself and go out with friends and meet new people

User Profile: Saraf
Saraf July 30th, 2017

@Bri122333

Hugs, dear heart It's going to be okay, hold tight!

User Profile: Girldisrupted21
Girldisrupted21 August 2nd, 2017

I just broke up with my boyfriend. We met in college and we been together for a little over a year. Our main issue has been how he carries on with his ex. Mind you, this is the ex before we started dating and i told him i had no problem with them conversing as long as he respected our relationship. Welp! Turns out he didn't respect what he had. I've caught him before being disrespectful, sending nudes and just talking like he single. So everything was going good till his birthday came around (the 21st) i came over and found out she came over a few hours before i did. I also found out they had been talking and video chatting. All behind my back. He deleted all the messages and calls, i ended uo talking to the ex and finding allll this info out. Now we are broken up but he needs a place to stay when we go back to school. Im hurting. My mental is not a good state and i just don't know what to do at this point.