stuck in my own head unsure on what to do for the best. need outside opinions.
So, currently I'd say I'm going through the worst part of my life... I have been with my fiancée for 13 months, before we got together I was speaking to someone else and in the first month of our relationship I kissed this person twice, then realised what I was potentially throwing away, I ended that. Since then I have committed everything I have to my fiancée, I moved to her town, I proposed to her, I have moved my job to be closer to our home.. last week I decided I needed to tell the truth, I told her what had happened at the start. Because I couldn't marry her without her knowing everything. Since telling her my life has been blown upside down, she's kicked me out, she has went away yesterday and won't tell me where she's gone, I'm presuming abroad. She asked me to take enough stuff for the week and to give her the key back on Sunday, I asked if she wanted me to take it all she said just enough for the week..
i know I'm getting everything I deserve but she's asked for me to leave her alone, I've never seen her so angry. So since leaving the house again Sunday I haven't contacted her but it's killing me and I don't know what to do for the best...
i don't really know why I'm posting on here, I guess I want something to make me feel better but nothing will. Maybe someone else's opinion might help..
@easyMap6811
Hi, you did a really courageous thing telling your fiancé about the kisses from the past and its clear that you have a strong sense of integrity.
I can only imagine the shock and hurt that you felt with her reaction – as your intention was coming from love.
It is highly likely that your fiancé is now working through feelings of betrayal and trust and needs space to figure things out emotionally. You are showing respect by following her wishes which is good.
Some things you can do to support you here are making sure to listen with empathy when the time does come that she wants to talk about it. Also explain again your reasons why you felt you needed to tell her about the past. And reiterate the future that you want for each other. Once the week is up, if she doesnt want to talk, you could write you a letter instead.
These are just some ideas.
Meanwhile take good care of yourself and talk to any supportive friends and family. Hope this helps in some way.