Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what won't you miss about your ex?

User Profile: braveSugar7964
braveSugar7964 July 22nd, 2015

So, it's easy to look back at your ex partner with rose tinted glasses, but what things are you okay with not having to tolerate anymore For me, to name a few: Action films, snoring, hairs in the bath.. I've lots more too!

108
User Profile: LadyWild
LadyWild September 22nd, 2015

The daily disappointments...

User Profile: redBirch8692
redBirch8692 September 22nd, 2015

Everything.The critics,the lies,the emotional torture

User Profile: purpleLychee502
purpleLychee502 September 22nd, 2015

Never knowing when he was telling the truth

User Profile: happyLight65
happyLight65 September 25th, 2015

Getting reprimanded for EVERYTHING I do!

User Profile: LearningToLiveTheLife
LearningToLiveTheLife September 25th, 2015

She said bad things about me in front of everybody.

User Profile: caringLight
caringLight March 12th, 2017

Their Immaturity

User Profile: calidescopeheart
calidescopeheart March 27th, 2017

I love this thread haha .. I have a long list but I will try to narrow it down to: lack or respect, manipulation, abuse, name-calling, lies & of course the cheating.

User Profile: sunsetLion15
sunsetLion15 May 8th, 2017

@calidescopeheart so glad you are over him!!! stay strong :) i understand you 100% !!

load more
User Profile: bubblingHero97
bubblingHero97 April 2nd, 2017

I won't miss how he kinda just flirts with every single girl behind my back. Shouldn't listened to everyone.

Everyone as in my classmates, friends and people who aren't even close to me.

wrong morals, he's not cool as me ;) ...

User Profile: bubblingHero97
bubblingHero97 May 8th, 2017

i dont know, thats the thing. I miss every part of him, I'm too deep in love that i dont know how to get out.