Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you were an Olympic athlete, what sport would you compete in?

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie June 9th, 2019

174
User Profile: Heavenly14
Heavenly14 June 15th, 2019

Water polo

User Profile: FiteMeM8
FiteMeM8 June 15th, 2019

I'd probably do swimming.

User Profile: Ragnarokk
Ragnarokk June 15th, 2019

French fries

User Profile: katieee1234
katieee1234 June 15th, 2019

Acrobatic gymnastics

User Profile: shyPapaya1249
shyPapaya1249 June 15th, 2019

Swimming

User Profile: kindheartedSummer97
kindheartedSummer97 June 15th, 2019

Running

User Profile: kindBranch5968
kindBranch5968 June 15th, 2019

pole vaulting

User Profile: VarshiniNayyar
VarshiniNayyar June 15th, 2019

I would compete in Archery, because I love that sport and have always wanted to learn it.

User Profile: royalAngel87
royalAngel87 June 15th, 2019

I would compete in Martial arts that is Karate it helps to keep our minds calm and quiet and helps us to be mentally and physically strong and it brings an optimistic change in our personality we become more confident and self defense is not only good for us we can save others and maintain peace in the society. @Jane0998

User Profile: persistentCoconut5083
persistentCoconut5083 June 15th, 2019

@Jane0998

User Profile: VarshiniNayyar
VarshiniNayyar June 15th, 2019

@persistentCoconut5083 Yes?

load more
User Profile: persistentCoconut5083
persistentCoconut5083 June 15th, 2019

@Jane0998s i would be a swimmer.

load more
User Profile: wonderfulSunshine91
wonderfulSunshine91 June 15th, 2019

10, 000m running

User Profile: Cassiamay
Cassiamay June 15th, 2019

Synchronised swimming..... or gymnastique