Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you were an Olympic athlete, what sport would you compete in?

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie June 9th, 2019

174
User Profile: brilliantTurtle89
brilliantTurtle89 June 14th, 2019

@Tazzie

Im a turtle. Got to be swimming!

User Profile: blossom220
blossom220 June 14th, 2019

@Tazzie i love swimming

June 14th, 2019

@Tazzie - i would compete in mixed martial art

User Profile: tuiqwi
tuiqwi June 14th, 2019

@Blue0range i love martial art

load more
User Profile: TiredRabbit96
TiredRabbit96 June 14th, 2019

Curling! Never done it before, but it's really relaxing to watch. And I'd love to learn it

User Profile: LooneyArtimus
LooneyArtimus June 14th, 2019

@TiredRabbit96 I love curling do much! 🥌

load more
User Profile: Ottie
Ottie June 14th, 2019

Eating kiwis devil @Tazzie

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 June 14th, 2019

If you were an Olympic athlete, what sport would you compete in?

Free style Gymnatics or figure skating

User Profile: Daniela21
Daniela21 June 14th, 2019

I used to do swimming when I was a kid and I was good at it :) ,I also did tennis and tablet tennis and also I was good at it too xD

User Profile: Muffinka
Muffinka June 14th, 2019

5k run. I wouldn't get the gold tho, haha!

User Profile: steelnerve
steelnerve June 14th, 2019

If I were an olymic level athlete, I'd ditch the sport to get into dirtbike racing.

User Profile: Lostcause13
Lostcause13 June 14th, 2019

If you could pick a superpower,what would it be and why?

User Profile: helpfulStrings5844
helpfulStrings5844 June 14th, 2019

Super strength I would love the energy to do anything physically and mentally @Lostcause13

load more