Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you were an Olympic athlete, what sport would you compete in?

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie June 9th, 2019

174
User Profile: saehrted
saehrted June 14th, 2019

Gymnastics or Track heart.

User Profile: Karrot
Karrot June 14th, 2019

I would Have to say triatholon

User Profile: Ubbikk
Ubbikk June 14th, 2019

The best sport would be 7cups hypocrysy. Olimpics in this game organised daily on 7cups.

User Profile: marshMallow71
marshMallow71 June 14th, 2019

@Ubbikk hypocrysy? Can you expand?

load more
User Profile: PurpleSnail
PurpleSnail June 14th, 2019

I would compete in Skeleton

User Profile: Ubbikk
Ubbikk June 14th, 2019

@PurpleSnail very very smart inyelligent one😉

load more
User Profile: Ubbikk
Ubbikk June 14th, 2019

I will be a champ in Singleton

User Profile: hufflepuffgirl09
hufflepuffgirl09 June 14th, 2019

Volleyball, only sport easy to learn and play

User Profile: exuberantMaple397
exuberantMaple397 June 14th, 2019

Curling 🤣

User Profile: LooneyArtimus
LooneyArtimus June 15th, 2019

@exuberantMaple397 it's literally my dream to get to try curling not necessarily Olympic level but it looks so cool

load more
User Profile: Bosslady9601
Bosslady9601 June 14th, 2019

swimming.. heart

User Profile: fairmindedApple7756
fairmindedApple7756 June 14th, 2019

I would specialise in sleeping and binge-watching :)

User Profile: SophieKate547
SophieKate547 June 14th, 2019

@fairmindedApple7756 me too haha

load more
User Profile: Cflower
Cflower June 14th, 2019

7cups account erasing is a good sport😉

User Profile: Bluelight33
Bluelight33 June 14th, 2019

@Cflower

And what is your personal record? ;) :D

load more