Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What do you look for in a friend?

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango April 9th, 2021

What do you look for in a friend?

Hello My Friend GIFs | Tenor

59
User Profile: KindnessPretiosus
KindnessPretiosus April 12th, 2021

Someone who gets me...

User Profile: DonovanDrexel
DonovanDrexel April 12th, 2021

Someone who cares

User Profile: Youkwin
Youkwin April 12th, 2021

Someone who is loyal, supporting and growth oriented

User Profile: plumBeechwood7549
plumBeechwood7549 April 12th, 2021

A combination of honesty, empathy and taking an interest in each other's lives.

1 reply
User Profile: Seaworld30
Seaworld30 April 19th, 2021

being there in good and bad times

load more
User Profile: Goodturtle77
Goodturtle77 April 12th, 2021

Someone who makes me better and takes me closer to truth

User Profile: goodPlum254
goodPlum254 April 12th, 2021

Who’s supportive and caring. Who’ll be there

User Profile: Vona1528
Vona1528 April 12th, 2021

One who needs not to be manipulated...whatever the conditions are.

User Profile: rafinha23
rafinha23 April 12th, 2021

Someone who's interesting, have the same tastes and is respectful

User Profile: RedKindra
RedKindra April 12th, 2021

Someone with similar interests and values, but also someone who has their own mind about things

User Profile: Boo7300
Boo7300 April 12th, 2021

I like a friend who doesn't get angry at me, even if I say something offensive. If I did that, I would like my friend to ask me if I really what it sounded like - maybe I just didn't put it well and then I can try to rephrase it. If I did mean what I said and it was unkind, I hope my friend would listen to my reasons and give me their reasons and see if we can come to some agreement. Example: I expressed a certain opinion to my son-in-law; he didn't agree with it, but he remained calm and just gave his point of view. We didn't really talk it out, but now I know his opinion and I understand that good people can disagree with me.