Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is this one positive thing you could say to yourself everyday?

User Profile: KatLis123
KatLis123 March 1st, 2021

What is this one positive thing I could say to myself today and each day...

a) That I am stronger than I think

b) I can achieve anything as long as I put my mind to it

c) I should love myself and appreciate what I have in life

d) Obstacles and challenges give me opportunities to learn and grow

What do you think is your biggest motivator that could help you start the day in a more positive way and face whatever comes your way?

Come inspire us!

127
User Profile: kandyqq
kandyqq March 1st, 2021

I am so swaggy and so so coolll

User Profile: Dazzle28purvi
Dazzle28purvi March 1st, 2021

@KatLis123

What you believe says a lot about your attitude. Belief is key. Belief takes you far. It's all about what you believe

User Profile: Happy900
Happy900 March 1st, 2021

I am happy.

1 reply
User Profile: KatLis123
KatLis123 OP March 3rd, 2021

@Happy900

Good to know! What makes you happy? smiley

1 reply
User Profile: Happy900
Happy900 March 9th, 2021

@KatLis123 Helping others makes me very happy.

load more
load more
User Profile: Clairebear233
Clairebear233 March 1st, 2021

You are amazing!

User Profile: compassionateHope27
compassionateHope27 March 1st, 2021

I am worthy of love and respect.

1 reply
User Profile: ariamv
ariamv March 1st, 2021

I am enough and I am comfortable in my own skin.

1 reply
User Profile: KatLis123
KatLis123 OP March 3rd, 2021

@ariamv

You are always good enough no matter what others think or tell you.

1 reply
User Profile: ariamv
ariamv March 5th, 2021

Thank you

load more
load more
User Profile: discreetMelon8880
discreetMelon8880 March 2nd, 2021

@compassionateHope27 It's okay to cry

User Profile: kindSkies9977
kindSkies9977 March 2nd, 2021

I am not less than anyone and difficulties that come in my way our helping me to grow and be successful in my life....

User Profile: KatLis123
KatLis123 OP March 3rd, 2021

@compassionateHope27

Yes, you are worthy of love and respect!

load more
User Profile: sincereFarm2814
sincereFarm2814 March 1st, 2021

Don’t let the day ahead scare me .... take each moment as it comes and tackle it bit by bit the best way I can.

User Profile: SallyMa3893
SallyMa3893 March 1st, 2021

It's not what happens to me in life that makes me, it's how i handle it. 💪

User Profile: CrispPassion
CrispPassion March 1st, 2021

Love yourself first because that's who you will have for the rest of your life.

6 replies
User Profile: KatLis123
KatLis123 OP March 3rd, 2021

@CrispPassion

Spot on! heart

2 replies
User Profile: CrispPassion
CrispPassion March 3rd, 2021

@KatLis123

I appreciate it!heart

1 reply
User Profile: KatLis123
KatLis123 OP March 3rd, 2021

@CrispPassion

You're most welcome! smiley

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: turqoiseOrange7980
turqoiseOrange7980 March 1st, 2021

I am braver and more resilient than I think.

Take a bit of time for selfcare everyday..it goes a long way.

User Profile: LittleFlower01
LittleFlower01 March 1st, 2021

You're going to be fine.