Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is one thing you love about your parents?

User Profile: affableApple63
affableApple63 March 3rd, 2015

What is one thing you love about your parents? We want to know!

Thanks,

AffableApple63smiley

20
User Profile: JustLolli
JustLolli February 7th, 2017

Although my siblings and I haven't reached my parents level of success at our age now , they still try to motivate us to do better, support us in every step and circumstances especially financial aspects, patiently advices us on what to do and the importance of attaining the necessary goals we set for ourselves. Which often times gets me wonder how blessed I specifically am and if I am ever worthy of such since I'm not really a sunshine and rainbow type of human 😂 ☺

In conclusion. I love my parents because they show me that love can exist in different types of circumstances. ❤
3 replies
User Profile: Prosperkitty
Prosperkitty February 8th, 2017

@JustLolli

I love this!!!

1 reply
User Profile: JustLolli
JustLolli February 9th, 2017

@Prosperkitty

Thank you, hopefully my parents know that I loved them dearly because I rarely show it 😂

load more
User Profile: simmikj
simmikj April 16th, 2018

@JustLolli

😍😍😍👌👌

load more
User Profile: simmikj
simmikj April 16th, 2018

@affableApple63

Their Supportive nature ..