Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Why am I not able to keep a man in my life longer than 1 or 2 months and can't make them love me

July 23rd, 2017

It's been the story of my life . No guy ever wanted to be in a relationship with me and no man ever told me he loves me . I'm very attractive and I have no problems attracting men or approaching them . I'm surrounded by men who want to sleep with me . Whether I sleep with them or not they never stay .

It hurts so much and I wanna know what my problem to be able to work on it

3
User Profile: askkoya
askkoya July 24th, 2017

@optimisticSky6493 Focus on loving yourself first. Men gravitate towards women who have a genuine love for themselves already. You can't make a man love you, so you may as focus on what you can control which is yourself.