I have feelings for a girl who works at my pub and has a boyfriend, this is just, seems like a loose loose situation
I have feelings for a girl who works at my pub, the overall story is long as and I could talk all day about it but I'll give you the general gist. I avoided her existance for a year for too numerous reasons to get into, but I'm an introvert who doesn't like conflict and we'd had history so I just wanted none of it. Anyway I realised how toxic this behaviour was and rectified it, actually apologised to her for it recently too.
It hit me like a ton of bricks recently that I have feelings. First time in years I've had them, and of course it didn't deviate from the course I've always been on. Hard, and awkward. I always seem to like dominant females too, don't know why. She is one of them.
Realistically, I have a 0.0001% chance boyfriend or not. She of course has a boyfriend, which would be alright you know, a kick in the guts but nothing I havn't dealt with before, if not for the fact that she also works at my local pub. Deep down I want to tell her, but if I confess and it goes bad I probably can't go back, which would be a problem.
On top of all of that, my friends also know her (they were being nice to her when I wasn't) and I can't tell them. Also I don't know, it just seems like she sees them in a better light than she sees me. I suppose that could happen when you've you know, spent a year avoiding her. But as much as I don't want to loose them over it, I can't say it makes me feel great either.
I did post this last night but the worddoc I posted was hard to read. Anyway, any advice you could offer would be appreciated.
@friendlyTurtle2862 find someone else to have feelings for