My ex asked me to stop behaving like his wife and then broke up with me when I got angry on that.
We were talking after 4 days. I broke up with him 4 days back because he didn't deny his ex when she asked him for a one night stand. He kept talking and flirting with her. He didn't find it necessary to tell her that he is committed. And didn't even say no to her. But for 4 days he kept texting and calling me. He said atleast I didn't do anything. Ik that was wrong but I thought cool let it be. So we were talking for first time after that. And he said "Sometimes it's my personal choice. You are my gf and behave like one. Don't act like my wife." He said this suddenly. We were talking normally and he said this. I was shattered because of everything and I shouted at him. To which he said I'm baselessly creating this an issue and he doesn't want to stay in a relationship with someone where he cannot say things which come to his mind. I was shattered and didn't know how to react. I tried sorting out things. But he just kept blaming me and calling me nuisance and toxic. He then broke up with me and even said that I didn't do anything atleast. I didn't know for how long you'd stay in my life right so why should I deny her. He said I was ready to give you password after that right still you extended it for 4 days. He made it seem like everything was my fault. After that he still had the audacity to ask me for fwb. I denied and said that unlike you I wasn't there with you for this reason. To this he replied yeah right l liked your small breast and everything anyways your choice goodbye. So bsacially, he cheated on me in the first 2 months of relationship. He kept lying all the time about every small things. He kept nudes of his ex in his phone. He didn't his other ex for ONS. He always called me toxic and nuisance. He commented on my body negatively. Said all the mean things an ex could possibly say and then eventually dumped me. He doesn't care at all. He didn't get affected by breakup even a bit. He thinks I'm the worst person and ik cannot change his perspective of me but it still hurts. It hurts that I let him do all this to me. I've zero self respect or dignity left. I'm shattered and tired and I don't know what to do. And how is it that he gets to be so happy after doing all this and I'm crying and lost.
You have values that contradict with his behavior. You trusted that he shares your values and you were deceived. We hurt when we are deceived. It is a sign from our body: “Hey! Remember this and don’t let someone fool you again!” Like when you put your finger in fire. It hurts, so you know it can harm you. Keep your good values. It will get better and you will be stronger. Be wise. I’m sure there is someone good for you.
And remember. Everyone will reap what he has sown, sooner or later.