Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is one quality you look for in a friend?

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe November 27th, 2016

What is one quality you look for in a friend?

~ Honesty. - Even though the truth can hurt, I'd like to have a friend who doesn't keep things from me.

Blossom xx

205
User Profile: Ashna666
Ashna666 December 1st, 2016

@blossombreathe

@jhope @inneryu

someone who'd understand you!

4 replies
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP December 1st, 2016

@Ashna666

Yes! Having understanding friends is very important Ash wink *hugs* laugh

User Profile: inneryu
inneryu December 3rd, 2016

@Ashna666 mmm someone who would make you feel comfortable, because when i feel uncomfortable i tend to screw things up. also open-mindedness, shamelessness, geekiness---

2 replies
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP December 5th, 2016

@inneryu

Yes, very good point! You want somebody who you can be your normal self with and feel happy doing that. Thank you for sharing! smiley

1 reply
User Profile: inneryu
inneryu December 8th, 2016

@blossombreathe i agree with you. by the way, this is a great thread. it's nice to see what other people want to look for in a friendship, it helps us to understand people better when making friendships. :)

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Madiac
Madiac December 5th, 2016

What I look for in a friend is security

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP December 5th, 2016

@Madiac

I see, having a friend to protect you and be on your side can be quite reassurring. smiley

load more
User Profile: TheShadow99
TheShadow99 December 5th, 2016

Someone would love me as me

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP December 5th, 2016

@TheShadow99

Yes! I think the word you're looking for is acceptance. Friends should love you for who you are. smiley

load more
User Profile: AniAnxious
AniAnxious December 5th, 2016

One quality I look for in a friend would be if they're trustworthy.

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP December 5th, 2016

@AniAnxious

Having a trustworthy friend makes you feel comforted and not alone if you get into a tough situation. I like to know that my friends are there for me to lean on when I am having a bad day. Thank you for sharing, I hope you have a wonderful day! smiley

load more
User Profile: MennaAmin
MennaAmin December 5th, 2016

Humour! 😃

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP December 5th, 2016

@MennaAmin @JustaRobot

Yes! Humour is a very good point. Me and my friends laugh so much together. If I look over at my one friend, I know they will be doing something really awkward and we will just burst out laughing. cheeky

load more
User Profile: JustaRobot
JustaRobot December 5th, 2016

Humour (similar to mine)

User Profile: FireWire02
FireWire02 December 5th, 2016

if they can listen when im sad and keep a secret

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP December 5th, 2016

@FireWire02

Listening is very important with friends, you want somebody to hear your opinion and support you in any way possible. Also keeping your secrets is good too. I find that if you have a close friend who knows your secrets, they almost know what you are thinking because of how close you are. If that makes sense! I hope you have a wonderful day, thank you for sharing your thoughts. smiley

load more
User Profile: Kellymh
Kellymh December 5th, 2016

Above all else? I look for loyalty.

2 replies
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP December 5th, 2016

@Kellymh

Loyalty is a very good quality in a friend. Knowing that your friend will be there for you no matter what is very reassuring. smiley Thank you for sharing! laugh

1 reply
User Profile: Kellymh
Kellymh December 5th, 2016

@blossombreathe

You're welcome. :)

load more
load more
User Profile: energeticTurtle6115
energeticTurtle6115 December 5th, 2016

confidence

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP December 5th, 2016

@energeticTurtle6115

I see what you mean, confidence in friends is good as you can feed off of their confidence and grow together I guess! Thank you for sharing your thoughts, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day! laugh

load more
User Profile: quietisviolent0
quietisviolent0 December 5th, 2016

Someone who gets all of my lame references and puns.

5 replies
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP December 5th, 2016

@quietisviolent0

Aha, yes! People have different senses of humour and understanding puns is a very good one. Could you give me an example of one of your puns? (see if I understand!) wink

4 replies
User Profile: quietisviolent0
quietisviolent0 December 5th, 2016

@blossombreathe

I am a female.

if 'fe' is the symbol for iron, and a male is a man, I am now iron man

3 replies
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP December 5th, 2016

@quietisviolent0

Ahahaha, I love your humour!!! laughwinkcheeky

2 replies
User Profile: quietisviolent0
quietisviolent0 December 5th, 2016

@blossombreathe aww thanks

1 reply
User Profile: quietisviolent0
quietisviolent0 December 5th, 2016

@quietisviolent0 as for the references thing, I can't look at a kitchen sink without bursting into song

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more