Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is one quality you look for in a friend?

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe November 27th, 2016

What is one quality you look for in a friend?

~ Honesty. - Even though the truth can hurt, I'd like to have a friend who doesn't keep things from me.

Blossom xx

205
December 6th, 2016

Non-judgement. someone who values me regardless of my flaws and doesn't rub them in my face.

User Profile: Judi29
Judi29 December 6th, 2016

Most of my friendships are 30+ years long, but the few new ones I have in my circle tend to be people that understand what I go thru with fibromyalgia and depression (among countless other health ailments), we can support each other on bad days and know we can tell each other anything

User Profile: MyriamZebra56
MyriamZebra56 December 6th, 2016

Hi

User Profile: shitnuggets234
shitnuggets234 December 6th, 2016

Honesty

Loyalty

User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB December 6th, 2016

understanding without judgment

User Profile: zenith314
zenith314 December 6th, 2016

Honesty and loyalty

December 6th, 2016

Humor, compassion and .. Oh, one quality. Lol. I could go on. Haha.

User Profile: Gregariousgrapes
Gregariousgrapes December 6th, 2016

Loyalty. I have loyalty to different people.

User Profile: imontheoutside
imontheoutside January 22nd, 2017

Quirky, honest, and understanding. Someone who doesn't mind me being weird!

User Profile: caringLight
caringLight February 23rd, 2017

@blossombreathe

Loyalty they should be Loyal and honest

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP February 23rd, 2017

@caringLight

Yes! Very loyal friends allow you to completely trust you. Also to be respected with the truth is a very important value for a friend to have. heart

load more